Tenancy Management Services
Tenant/Tenancy management demands time, patience and mind space. A vacant apartment or villa translates into lost opportunities—and lost money. The wise option, of course, is to rent to good, reliable tenants. But this is easier said than done.
Property owners worry that any mistake or mis-judgements on their part could result in the loss of a very precious investment. Naturally, this makes the prospect of managing their property intimidating and stressful.
Value Home Properties can help navigate the risks, and gain the rewards, of being a property owner. We offer a range of outstanding tenancy management services, backed by professional attention and informed advice.
We know that finding good tenants is a difficult task: they have to meet your rent expectations, remit the rent on time and look after your property responsibly. Some of the risks and threats, faced all too often, include:
Rental arrears (delays in the payment of rent)
Untimely payment of bills, leading to service cut-offs
Late payments to corporation, municipal bodies and other local authorities
Damage to property and inventories
Misuse or sub-letting of the property
Estranged relationships that follow dependency on friends and relatives
Illegal use or illegal activities in the property
Criminal elements having access to the property
Winding up with high-risk tenants (Short-tempered, unreasonable persons present a risk factor)
These issues could result in your losing money (in the worst case scenario, your property) and your peace of mind. It is also the reason many people shy away from renting, despite the obvious benefits.
Value Homes Properties can help take the risk out of renting for landlords who don’t have the time to go through the process of tenant-hunting themselves. Whether you own a residential, commercial or retail property, we will find you reliable tenants, filtered and selected by our experienced and well-trained property managers. Our tenancy management services are useful to all categories of property owners: local, out-station and NRIs.
We offer a number of services, ranging from regular inspection of your property to finding, verifying credentials and supervising tenants; and from collecting rent on your behalf to addressing other needs you may have. Our services, currently offered in Karnataka (significantly, in Bangalore and Mysore), will soon extend across India.
Here are just some of the ways we can assist you…
- Knowing the realty market is essential when it comes to selecting the right tenant. This involves quality time spent in research, leg work and legal work—things busy property owners normally don’t have the time, inclination or confidence to do. We, on the other hand, devote our professional lives to being excellent in this area. We advise you on the optimum rent to ask for, in order to get the best tenant in the shortest time. We also help improve the value of your property by offering advice on makeover of the property for maximum revenue.
- Our team of specialists will market your property to suitable tenants—for rent or lease—through our wide network of associates. Our objective is to get you the best possible tenant, in the quickest time, for the highest achievable rent.
- Once we are agreed on a suitable tenant, our team can deal directly with the tenant/letting agency on matters relating to rent collection, property maintenance, legal issues and more—leaving you to enjoy total peace of mind and your growing investment.
- We offer customised tenancy management services, driven by a team of committed professionals, experienced in all aspects of tenancy management. Their knowledge, understanding and efficient management ensures that your property is safeguarded and you are protected from property-related stress. Once you become a member of Value Home Properties, you will be assigned a Property Manager, who is responsible for the day-to-day management of your property. As a single point of contact for you and your tenant, he will provide up to date information on your property.
- Every property owner is aware of the legal and financial headaches involved in dealing with a troublesome tenant. We preempt possible problems by taking responsibility for:
- Tenant search and selection
- Condition and safety of the property
- Property inspection
- Lease addendums
- Lease Terminating
- Handling security deposits
- Rent collection
- Our up-to-date knowledge of landlord-tenant laws ensures you are protected from lawsuits/mischievous legal action.
- We have a time-tested tenant retention procedure to ensure satisfied tenants and longer tenancies. High tenant turnover means financial losses for the property owner. Apart from loss of rent, it involves expenses incurred in cleaning, painting, repairs and replacements in the apartment and the costs of locating a new tenant, putting together a new lease and more.
Use of technology
- Our cutting-edge tenancy management services make it possible to deal quickly and effectively with any property-related issues which may arise during tenancy.
- We give you a “SnowFox” online Property Management page, protected with a unique user name and password that can be accessed 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
- Through this, you can sign, view and download your statements and rental documents by the click of a button from wherever you are.
- You can also view property-related information, update details and check on the status of your property on this personalised space.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy
You have full peace of mind. You no longer have to search for a tenant, follow up on rent, deal with dreaded worries like tenant eviction, rental/property scams, unreliable vendors or endless paperwork.
Once we undertake care of your property, you are free of stress and responsibility. You can enjoy leisure, family time and travel, knowing your interests are being protected even in your absence.
Time is money. You can give your undivided attention to other business interests, knowing all your property-related matters are being looked after.