If you are a landowner, we can help you sell your land parcel for maximum benefit, through transparent, stress-free transactions. Through our database of buyers—which includes leading builders and developers—we can help you widen your market, reaching potential buyers with whom you may not ordinarily reach and getting higher prices than you thought possible. We have earned a reputation for trustworthiness and tension-free, transparent transactions are hallmarks of our operating procedure.
We can also help you extend your current holdings with strategic property acquisitions.
Helping you arrive at the right selling price
- We help you arrive at an accurate appraisal of the best price you can expect.
Helping you find the right buyer
We review our extensive database, which covers a selection of real estate agents and agencies. Suitable agents/agencies are contacted, with information about your property.
- We market your property through advertisements in:
- Our company web site.
- Social media sites.
- Local and national news papers.
- Online Real Estate web portals.
- We also market your property to our clients and corporate contacts, within India and abroad.
- Together, we identify the buyers that best meet your expectations.
- We send photographs and videos of your property to shortlisted prospects.
- We co-ordinate site visits and follow-up meetings.
- We help you finalise the selling price and payment terms/schedules.
Organising the pre-sale paperwork
- We will check on the bona fides of the buyer, ensuring that he is reliable and capable of honouring his commitment to you.
- We will check that the required documentation is in order, on both sides.
- If any further documentation is needed, we will procure it for you.
Once you have settled on the buyer
- Our legal team will assist you with negotiations and paperwork, including:
- Lining up relevant property documents.
- Preparing a memorandum of sale.
- Registering of sale agreement and sale deed.
- If necessary, executing a Power of Attorney for you, based on your instructions.
- Obtaining Encumbrance and Katha / Patta certificates.
Note: Legal fees and document charges will be billed at actuals.